Effective Date: 29/08/2023
2. Personal Data Collection
We may collect information about you in various ways:
- When you directly provide it to us, such as when you fill out a form on our site.
- Through automatic data collection technologies, like cookies, when you visit our website.
3. Use of Your Information
We may use the information collected:
- To provide and manage your access to our website.
- To respond to your inquiries.
- For internal analysis and research to help improve our services.
- For any other purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information.
We use “cookies” to enhance user experience. Your web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and to track information. You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options.
5. Data Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or rent user personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information with our partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
6. Data Security
We adopt appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
7. Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you click on another third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. We do not control these external sites and are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such sites.
9. Your Consent
10. Contact Us